Ca N'Estruc BI Garnatxa i Muscat Rosado 2022

$31.00 Regular price
Unit price

Garnatxa and Muscat from Catalonia, Spain; light to medium bodied and dry, cloudy and juicy with notes of smashed strawberry, citrus zest, and flowers, with brisk acidity, soft tannins, and a long delicate finish. Organic and Biodynamic

70% Grenache, 30% Muscat from organic and biodynamically farmed vines planted in 2007 and 2016 on alluvial and gravel soils. The vines are 165 meters above sea level. The grapes were harvested together by hand, then 70% were pressed directly while the remaining 30% were destemmed and fermented together with native yeasts in 1,500L stainless steel tank, where the wine rested for 3 months after fermenting. Bottled in without fining, filtration, or sulfur addition.

Shipping calculated at checkout.