Pierre Baillette Champagne Brut 1er Cru Le Village de Trois Puits NV

$60.00 Regular price
Unit price
per 

40% Pinot Noir, 40% Chardonnay, and 20% Pinot Meunier from Champagne, France; medium bodied and dry, clean, classy, and toasty with notes of honeyed biscuits, fresh almond, and ripe red apple, hints of marzipan and lemon, with balanced acid, and citrus on the finish. Practicing Organic. 70% of the fruit came from 2018 and the remaining 30% is reserve wine.
Shipping calculated at checkout.